This new survey is now open!
This new survey gathers data on paid and unpaid time off for a selection of core leave programs, prevalence of different and emerging leaves, and global minimum standards.
Participate by September 24. Results will be available in November 2021.
Paid and unpaid time-off
- Primary caregiver/maternity leave
- Secondary caregiver/paternity leave
- Vacation leave
- Personal days
- Bereavement leave
Prevalence of different and emerging leaves
- Health and care-related leaves
- Events/cultural leaves
- Leave for public duties
- Additional personal leaves
- Additional vacation/time off policies
2021 survey is now open!
Pay is extremely important to employees, and retaining prized talent can be critical for companies. Now, more than ever, it’s important to stay on top of your game!Participate to get your regular snapshot of up-to-date salary increase data!
Participate by October 29 | Results publish mid December
- Salary increases for 2022 — provide updated amounts if they have changed
- Promotional increases
- COVID-19 — provide updates if plans have changed